Key Partner: Bombtrack See all of our Key Partners
For the modern cycling enthusiast, Bombtrack focuses on making a bike for every activity out there. Rather than bikes that are highly focused on just one individual task, we design bikes that have a multitude of uses.
Bombtrack | Script 700C Track Bicycle 54 cm
Product Code: 1125040216
- Frame/Fork: 7005 butted alloy, tapered head, top and down tube, stainless steel dropout plates, BT BIKES "Script" alloy aero fork, 1.1/8-1.1/2 tapered steerer, FSA "No.42/48 sealed a-headset
- Wheels/Tires: BT BIKES "AT490" double wall 22mm wide 32h rims, BT BIKES "Drome" 9mm female bolt axle sealed front hub, BT BIKES "Drome" 10mm regular axle sealed alloy flip-flop track rear hub, KENDA "Kriterium" 700c x 23c tires
- Drivetrain: SRAM "Omnium" 165mm cranks with SRAM "Omnium" 48T chainring, KMC "510HX" 1/2" x 1/8" chain, SRAM "GXP" Bottom Bracket, 17T threaded cog
- Brakes/Cockpit: TEKTRO "RL-721" top mount hinged brake levers, TEKTRO "R312" caliper brakes, BT BIKES forged alloy stem, BT BIKES "Compact" drop bar, butted 6061-T6 alloy, BT BIKES "Pro" bar tape with vex gel, FABRIC "Scoop-Flat Elite" seat, BT BIKES "Zero" alloy seat post, BT BIKES cnc'd alloy seat clamp
- Extras: Metallic silver (2-tone), 8.3kg (18.3 lbs) Medium
The Script has come along way since the original bike in 2012, but the concept for a clean and simple alloy track bike has remained the same. For this reason the tubing is kept simple but effective, thanks to the 7000 series multi-butted aluminum which is light but very strong. Due to larger diameter head and down tubes, the frame is very stiff, ensuring all the power goes to the rear wheel and not lost flexing the frame. The tapered head tube and fork allow for a stiffer front end too, and the integrated headset ensures a super clean look at the same time. At the back of the frame the CNC machined dropouts are welded, and along with the other tubes, polished to leave a super smooth finish that really set the Script apart from the crowd. To make the most out of every ounce of energy put through the pedals, the Sram Omnium cranks are considered a benchmark in track cranksets. Made from 7005-T6 alloy and driving a 5mm thick 48t sprocket which is optimized for singlespeed chains. To put all this power down are the updated Drome wheels which run on high quality sealed bearings and now use a wider rim profile which is optimized for the 25c tires.
|Material||7005 Double Butted Aluminum|
|Size||700 c X 54 cm|